IT'S HERE!! Sproul Lanes is now offering advanced web reservations for your
convenience. You now have the opportunity to reserve a lane or lanes online in
We do not accept reservations for free games of bowling. Free games of bowling
include any coupons or free game cards.
Please note, by making an online reservation, you agree to the terms of service of this feature. The entire terms of service is available when making your reservation, however, these are a few of the important points;
1. Reservations are based on 1 - 6 people per lane. The system will automatically assign a second lane with 7 - 12 bowlers, a third lane with 13 - 18 bowlers, etc.
2. If making a reservation for open bowling on a per game-per person visit, please remember lane availability. For example, if you only book and pay for one person for 2 games, which the system will only allow 20 minutes of time to complete your reservation. If you actually plan on possibly having more people with you or bowling more games, you will not be able to extend your reservation beyond the 20 minutes if there is another reservation or a waiting list for lanes. It is important before you reserve your open bowling experience that you know exactly how many people will be bowling, how many games you will be bowling and arrive at least ten minutes prior to your start time. All reservations are automatically cancelled by the system ten minutes after arrival time. Our front desk staff will not be able to retrieve your reservation or apply your deposit if you arrive more than ten minutes late. You then would have to go on the waiting list if there is one and forfeit your deposit.
3. Reservations must be made at least 1 hour in advance of your arrival time. Reservations can not be booked more than 60 days in advance. Our front desk staff can not take reservations by phone.
4. All reservations require a credit card deposit at time of booking. Balance due can be paid in cash at time of arrival.
5. Shoe rentals are not included in price unless specifically stated in the offer and will be charged at time of arrival. Shoe rentals can be added online along with your reservation if you know how many people will need to rent shoes and can be adjusted at time of arrival if needed. Bowling shoes are required.
6. A confirmation will be automatically generated by the system. Please present
this confirmation when you check in as it will contain your reservation number.
Also as a reminder, if you are making this reservation from your place of work or have any type of spam filtering at home, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list in order to receive your confirmation letter. You must also have "cookies enabled" in your web browser in order to use this service (they are enabled by default).
7. If you are booking a children's birthday party, there is a note section when booking online that can be used to specify bumper lanes and any other requests. Please provide birthday child's first name (and last name if different) in the note section. When booking a birthday party online you may also purchase balloons (please specify boys or girls assortment or other color preferences in note section), bowling pin w/marker, extra plain or pepperoni pizza's and pitchers of soda as add-ons to your reservation. (See birthday party tab next to shoe rentals in add-on section of web booking)
8. You must choose an advertised date, pricing and start time for open bowling, birthday parties or other time bowling specials. If a date, price or time is chosen other than advertised, your reservation will be adjusted to conform or cancelled with a refund of your deposit.
9. All web reservations are automatically enrolled in our Preferred Customer Program and will receive a card upon arrival if not already a member. If you have previously booked online or have requested your existing preferred customer account to be set up for web booking, be sure to sign in using your email address and password as to avoid creating a duplicate account.
10. Due to a recent software upgrade, all times when making a reservation are now displayed in military time:
8=8am, 9=9am, 10=10am, 11=11am, 12=12pm, 13=1pm, 14=2pm, 15=3pm, 16=4pm, 17=5pm, 18=6pm, 19=7pm, 20=8pm, 21=9pm, 22=10pm, etc.
11. Refund Policy: Deposit will be refunded in full with a minimum of 24 hours
notice of cancellation. 12 - 23 hours notice of cancellation will receive a 50%
refund of deposit.
Less than 12 hours of notice of cancellation, no show or arriving more than ten
minutes late of your scheduled start time will result in no refund of deposit.
Deposits will be refunded within 3 business days of your reservation. There are
two ways to cancel your reservation. Call the bowling center at 610-544-4524,
press menu option 1, speak with one of our
special events team members if available or leave a message.
All voice messages are date and time stamped.
The second way is to send an email to email@example.com All emails are date and time stamped. Do not call the front desk to cancel a reservation.
CLICK ON THE "BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE NOW" PICTURE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!!